A List Of Dissertation Topics On Human Resource Management To Consider
When it comes to human resources you not only have a plethora of topics that you can choose from, you have whole categories of topics you can choose from. First, I’m going to discuss topic areas you can pursue and then I will suggest specific focuses you can use for your dissertation.
First – Areas of Concentration and Focus for Dissertations
When writing about human resources—first you need to choose an AREA of focus—not your topic within that area but a chief area of focus to being exploring.
Areas of Focus for Human Resources Dissertations
- First, Human Resources Theory
- Training and Development
- HR: The Final Competitive Edge?
- Performance Management
Now, there are all kinds of topic focuses within each of these major areas.
Within Diversity Alone There is a Host of Topics
Over the past few decades, workplaces have increasingly begun to embrace diversity. As businesses around the country have struggled to initiate diversity reform and to make their organizations more culturally fair, new topics and studies have continued to be written—so with this particular topic there is tons of recent research from respected journals and book presses.
- The legal implications of diversity in the workplace
- Diversity and Workplace Ethics
- Embracing Diversity in the 21st Century
- Training and Diversity
- The Global Village in Diversity Management
- Managing Diversity in the 21st Century
- Can We Ever Completely Stop Discrimination in the Workplace
- Dealing with Diversity and Sexuality in the 21st Century
- Managing the New Workplace Today
- Diversity Versus Discrimination: What’s The Difference
HR Management and Training
- Contemporary Methods in Employee Training
- New Training Theories for the 21St Century
- Enhancing Employee Performance: Theories and Methods
- Post Disaster Employee Training in the Workplace
- Enhancing Employee Soft Skills: New Theories and Methods
- Keeping Costs Down: Embracing Employee Training Methods While On a Budget
- Employee Trainers Skills: Improving Training Overall
- The Skills Needed in Today’s Fractured Economy
- Contemporary Economic Crisis and Employee Training
- How Does Training Impact a Businesses’ Bottom Line Anyway?
Human Resources Management and Leadership
- New Leadership, New Century: Embracing New Methods in the 21st Century
- A Decade of Leadership Studies: What Have We Learned
- HR and Leadership—A Look Back at the Past Decade
- Leadership and Management: How to Lead Today
- Contemporary Leadership Theories in HR Management
Need help with thesis? Visit https://www.thesishelpers.com/ - thesis writing service.
One of the best free academic resource devoted to graduate thesis & dissertation writing.