25 Anthropology Dissertation Ideas That Should Be On Your List
Anthropology covers a wide range of different topics, and can even be broken down into further subcategories. Therefore, there are plenty of different dissertation ideas that you can use when you need to write an anthropology paper. To give you some ideas that you can use for the topic of your dissertation, there is a list of potential titles outlined below. Of course, you can adjust and personalize the dissertation titles below to make the more appropriate for your paper, should you not like them exactly as they are.
- The expansion and development of anthropology in the 20th and 21st centuries
- What can we learn about ourselves as a species through anthropological research?
- Compare and contrast biological and physical anthropology
- How can cultural anthropology help us to understand more about ourselves?
- How is evidence relating to social anthropology ideas gathered?
- Is there any evidence of devolution in the human species over the past 1000 years?
- A study of linguistic use between different people in the same country
- A comparison of verbal communication and sign language
- How can the field of semiotics be used by anthropologists studying linguistic anthropology?
- A study and comparison of different art forms in an anthropological context in Western countries and non-Western countries
- In relation to nutritional anthropology what have been the major consequences of globalization?
- Using anthropological research, determine what impact political systems can have on individual societies
- Explain the importance of trust in the patient-doctor relationship
- Using relevant case studies, explain the anthropology of kinship
- Compare and contrast economic anthropological issues in pre-and post-capitalist societies
- What is the anthropological significance of the downturn in the global financial system in the early 21st century
- Compare and contrast similar but independently discovered and developed medical treatments used in different countries
- Explain the importance of medical anthropology in relation to the overall subject of anthropology as a whole
- What mental processes can be studied when examining psychological anthropology?
- Use case studies relating to altered states of consciousness in order to explain more about the study of transpersonal anthropology
- Discuss the use of human rights by individuals convicted of crimes
- What important ideas relating to the law are most important when it comes to legal anthropology
- Is it a generalization to describe anthropologists is mostly being anti-urban
- What is palaeoanthropology?
- What are the most important organizations when it comes to furthering the study of anthropology?
One of the best free academic resource devoted to graduate thesis & dissertation writing.